Rigaku Analytical Devices is leading with innovation to pioneer a portfolio of handheld spectroscopic analyzers for use in the protection of public health and safety, aid in the advancement of scientific and academic study, enable the recycle and reuse of metal alloys, and ensure quality of key metal alloy components in mission-critical industries.
We are currently searching for an experienced electronics technician to perform repair, upgrade and calibration on various Rigaku products.
- Troubleshoot and Repair handheld systems through Service Depot
- Assist with proprietary calibration processes
- Troubleshoot system level non-conformances down to root cause
- Provide clear technical feedback to engineering team
- Utilize a range of tools to assess and test device performance
- Work in an efficient and timely manner, multitasking where necessary
- Identify areas for process improvement, cost and waste reduction
- Participate in operations related initiatives when needed
- Assist operation’s production lines when resource assistance is required
- Other duties as assigned by management
Preferred Experience and Skills:
- 3 years technical experience troubleshooting and repairing electronic devices
- Exceptional troubleshooting and repair skills
- Exceptional soldering skills
- Mechanical aptitude
- Solid knowledge of basic computer systems, associated peripherals, and common applications including Microsoft Office and relational database business systems and tools
- Experience with Linux-based systems preferred
- Experience with support of any of these markets is preferred: Pharmaceutical, Safety & Security, Military, Metals, PMI
- Ability and courage to make effective decisions and find solutions to difficult problems
- Work independently to achieve required tasks
- Excellent organizational skills
- Able to multi-task in a fast paced environment
The position will be based in Wilmington, MA and reports to the Service Manager.
Pay rate will be commensurate with experience.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.
To apply for this position please click here