Applied Rigaku Technology - Cedar Park (Austin), TX
The Inventory Specialist is responsible for inventory accuracy, cycle counts, assisting with production planning, writing and releasing jobs, pulling jobs for production, pulling customer orders, receiving goods, and other duties assigned. Flexibility and willingness to meet changing priorities is essential. This position is a full-time position at our office located at 1405 Arrow Point Drive, Suite 1301 Cedar Park, TX 78613.
- 5 years minimum inventory experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 3 years’ experience creating, pulling and issuing jobs.
- Windows Office experience required.
- Infor Syteline experience a plus.
- Good documentation skills and strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team.
- Openly communicate with colleagues.
- Good written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Create jobs/work orders based on system-generated reports and production department requirements.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Pull and issue kits to assemblers.
- Receive items into inventory.
- Track shortages and fill as parts become available.
- Accurate entry of transactions into inventory system.
- Timely processing of RMA’s.
- Work with purchasing to identify and expedite shortages.
- Work with manufacturing manager to identify areas of concern.
- Keep the stockroom neat and organized.
- Assist in shipping area as required.
- Other duties as assigned.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.