The ideal candidate would have experience handling high precision optical components with a background in electronic test and assembly. The scope of this role includes a variety of assembly and non-assembly related responsibilities in support of the overall manufacturing plan.
- Performs precision cleaning, inspection and preparation of optical components
- Performs complex bonding and curing procedures
- Meet weekly requirements for spectrometer and laser production
- Operates test equipment, records and interprets results
- Document non-conformances in technical detail and work with engineering team to improve process and product quality
- Inspects and verifies that work is complete and correct against work instructions
- Assists in documentation of production procedures
- Assists in problem solving and troubleshooting
- To be cross trained in other areas of manufacturing
- Drive ECO’s through completion, includes supporting engineering in testing and implementation
Education and Experience:
- 3 years of relevant experience in senior level technical role
- 2 year technical degree preferred, but not required.
- 3 years of experience operating within a controlled clean room environment
- Experience with ISO required
- Experience with ERP systems such as Syteline (preferred), Macola, SAP etc required
- Proficiency in soldering is highly desirable
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word and Access
- Has good visual acuity and manual dexterity
- Physical ability to walk and to stand for long periods
- Able to lift 25 lbs.
The position will be based in Wilmington, MA.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.