This position is responsible for the system level calibration and test of production, service and engineering equipment/instrumentation. The ideal candidate will have a comprehensive understanding of proper calibration methods and will be well versed in sample handling procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Calibrate all equipment to the exact specifications outlined in our procedures
- Test. Set and Verify the performance of new product
- Work with engineering to fulfill product validation tests as needed
- Ensure all outgoing product/equipment performs as expected
- Analytical sample preparation on a daily/per shift basis
- Utilize a range of instruments to assess performance and test devices.
- Work in an efficient and timely manner, multitasking where necessary.
- Read and interpret results from spectrometers
- Ensure job and repair related entries in ERP system are accurate and timely
- Complete quality system paperwork as required
- Regular interaction/teamwork with the engineering and applications teams
- Other duties as assigned by management.
Education and Experience:
- Associates degree or equivalent work experience in a technical field required
- Experience in analytical spectroscopy preferred
- Must be familiar with reading and interpreting results from spectrometers
- Must be proficient working in Excel and manipulating data
- Experience using ERP systems preferred
The position will be based in Wilmington, MA.
Salary will be commensurate with experience.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.