DEPARTMENT: Semiconductor Service Division
POSITION: Field Service Engineer, Semiconductor (m/f/d)
LOCATION : Neu Isenburg, Germany
REPORTS TO: European Service Manager
Rigaku Europe S.E has a position open for a Field Service Engineer to support our customers in the Semiconductor Metrology Industry. This position will involve the installation; maintenance and repair of Analytical X-ray Equipment, XRR measurement tools, Thin Film measurement tools, Wafer Analyzers, X-ray HV Power Supplies, X-ray Detection Devices, Automation Devices, CCD Cameras, Cryogenic Equipment and other relate devices. This position requires a large amount of travel Monday thru Friday with the possibility of some weekend and holiday work.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities (Additional duties may be assigned)
- Travels to customer locations within Germany and occasionally beyond to install, service and maintain Rigaku equipment and associated devices. (typically 75% away from home)
- Troubleshoot and repair electronic and mechanical problems of customer equipment.
- Install, upgrade and maintain system software.
- Troubleshoot issues both onsite and by remote communications.
- Provides customer with phone assistance and remote online.
- Perform customer training on the alignment and use of their systems.
- Completes and submits service reports on all service work performed.
- Maintains and updates customer profiles as changes occur to customer equipment.
- Diagnoses and solves mechanical, electrical and software related problems involved in the operation of the product.
- Uses schematics, wiring diagrams, and verbal and written instructions to install and assemble products.
- Ability to work in a clean room environment.
Qualifications / Requirements
- Ideally 3+ years' experience in the use and maintenance of semi’ x-ray systems.
- Degree in Electronics Engineering (or equivalent training minimum)
- Experience in the maintenance and repair of electronic and mechanical systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Willingness to travel, and be away from home extensively (75% + )
- No restrictions on travel within EMEAI and internationally.
- Full clean driving license
- Location – Neu Isenberg, Germany
- Company car
- Discretionary bonus
- Laptop, cell phone
We are looking forward receiving your application at: RESE-Jobs@rigaku.com.
For additional information, please contact us at the same e-mail address.