Rigaku is a world leader in X-ray diffraction (XRD), scattering, fluorescence, imaging analyses, Raman spectroscopy, and thermal analysis equipment manufacturing.
Rigaku Europe SE (RESE) seeks a product marketing manager for the X-ray computed tomography (CT) product line, with experience as an X-ray CT application scientist interested in building a career in the marketing field, and collecting, and analysing CT data and providing pre-sales and after-sales customer support. We are looking for a flexible scientist who is interested in marketing & application joining our journey to increase our market share in the X-ray CT industry.
To support our team of our European headquarters in Neu-Isenburg (Frankfurt M.), we are looking for a Product Marketing Manager (m/f/d) at the next possible date:
- Identifying and creating important sales and marketing collateral for our X-ray CT scanners used for materials research, life science, industrial research and development, and failure analysis, including brochures, specification documents, presentations, etc.
- Providing pre-sales and after-sales technical support
- Analyzing potential customer’s samples and reporting and presenting the results
- Planning content production and distribution schedule
- Identifying and collaborating with outside experts to create content.
- Creating content for the CT product line, including application examples, case studies, blog articles, webinars, workshops, seminars, e-books, etc.
- Build a thought leader profile in the CT industry by building a presence on social media.
- Master’s degree in science or engineering.
- Experience in X-ray computed tomography, preferably in materials research, life science, industrial research and development, and failure analysis.
- Minimum three years of experience as an application scientist providing pre-sales and after-sales support for an X-ray CT manufacturer.
- Experience in product marketing is preferred but not necessary.
- This is a sales- and marketing-oriented position that constantly writes content and gives public speeches. So potential candidates must have a love for writing and excellent presentation skills, be outgoing, and enjoy a high-energy, highly competitive work environment.
- Ability to travel.
What we offer:
- An attractive job opportunity in an international team and in a successful company
- An extremely pleasant working atmosphere
- Fair contract terms
- Home office option
Please send us your informative application to RESE-Jobs@rigaku.com
For additional information, please contact us at the same e-mail address.