Rigaku is seeking a Regional Account Manager (UK), XRD. The ideal candidate will currently reside in the UK.
- Effectively communicate the value of Rigaku instruments and technology.
- Support of local channel partners for UK, Ireland.
- Understand the needs of prospective customers in order to qualify their instrumentation requirements.
- Routinely meeting existing and prospective customers in person and virtually.
- Arranging and hosting prospective customer visits to Rigaku offices for product demonstrations. Demonstrations will be supported by dedicated applications scientists.
- Guiding and supporting customers through the grant application, evaluation and procurement processes including the preparation of tender responses.
- Negotiating final terms (price, warranty, delivery, conditions, etc) of a contract.
- Meeting sales targets and growing sales by prospecting for new customers, capturing competitors’ customers, and retaining Rigaku customers.
- Computer literacy is required with use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs as well as the Salesforce.com customer relationship management database.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed is a requirement.
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic are desired.
- X-ray diffraction experience required, ideally multiple applications.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, preparation and presentation skills.
- Sales experience preferred but not essential.
- Scientific degree minimum, PhD ideally.
- Travel of 50% or more of the time is required within the territory on a consistent basis in addition to domestic travel outside of territory for trade shows, conferences, sales meetings, and hosting customer visits to headquarters in Germany.
Compensation will consist of both salary and performance based incentive programs commensurate with experience.
Rigaku Corporation is a global leader in X-ray diffraction and fluorescence analytical equipment. The company and its employees are dedicated to developing and supplying universities, industry, and government labs with the ultimate in customer-focused integrated solutions across a wide variety of disciplines, including structural proteomics, nanoengineering research, general purpose X-ray diffraction (XRD) and spectroscopy (XRF), materials analysis and quality assurance.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the UK. Please send your job application to RESE-Jobs@rigaku.com