Rigaku shapes the future. We support our customers' technological advances with innovative solutions for a wide range of analytical requirements, define trends and guarantee future security. As the world's leading provider of X-ray analysis equipment—XRD, XRF and X-ray CT, with international competence centers in Japan, USA and Europe—we operate successfully in the most demanding, innovative and dynamic B2B markets. Our customers appreciate our innovative strength, which guarantees them competitive advantages through their innovations. Become part of an agile, global company with over 1,500 employees worldwide.
Location: 63263 Neu-Isenburg/Germany
- Coordinate collaborations between the local stakeholders, marketing staff members, and the global marketing team to execute marketing activities and campaigns, including tradeshows, conferences, webinars, seminars, third-party product listing, social media marketing, email lead nurturing, email promotions, paid advertising, etc.
- Communicate and collaborate with the global marketing group and other regional teams from the Americas, China, Asia Pacific, and Japan to maintain a consistent brand image and messages while making adjustments for the EMEA region’s local needs.
- Assist the Head of Global Communications in building marketing strategies with the EMEA region stakeholders (sales and product managers).
- Execute the regional marketing strategy in collaboration with the global and local marketing staff.
- Identify Key Performance Indexes (KPIs) for each marketing campaign.
- Monitor and analyze KPIs and make recommendations to improve each marketing program's performance.
- Understand the stakeholders' requirements, such as generating leads for a particular product in a market segment, then recommend marketing tactics and help stakeholders choose the right fit, plan it, and execute it.
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, communications, science, or engineering.
- 5 -10 years of experience in marketing
- In-depth understanding of B2B inbound marketing
- Experience in running digital marketing campaigns
- Proven marketing campaign experience (submitting portfolio preferred)
- High competence in project and stakeholder management
- Native or bilingual proficiency in English and German
What we offer:
- Attractive job opportunity in an international team within a successful company
- Extremely pleasant working atmosphere
- Very good contract terms and conditions
- Home Office option