Rigaku is seeking a Regional Sales Manager (Germany). The ideal candidate will currently reside in Germany.
- Effectively communicate the value of Rigaku instruments and technology.
- Understand the needs of prospective customers in order to qualify their instrumentation requirements.
- Routinely meeting existing and prospective customers in person and virtually.
- Arranging and hosting prospective customer visits to Rigaku offices for product demonstrations. Demonstrations will be supported by dedicated applications scientists.
- Guiding and supporting customers through the grant application, evaluation and procurement processes including the preparation of tender responses.
- Negotiating final terms (price, warranty, delivery, conditions, etc) of a contract.
- Meeting sales targets and growing sales by prospecting for new customers, capturing competitors’ customers, and retaining Rigaku customers.
- Computer literacy is required with use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs as well as the Salesforce.com customer relationship management database.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed is a requirement.
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic are desired.
- Experience with analytical X-ray is appreciated.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, preparation and presentation skills.
- Sales experience preferred but not essential.
- Scientific degree preferred.
- Travel of 50% or more of the time is required within the territory on a consistent basis in addition to domestic travel outside of territory for trade shows, conferences, sales meetings, and hosting customer visits to headquarters in Germany.
Compensation will consist of both salary and performance based incentive programs commensurate with experience.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Please contact: RESE-JOBS@rigaku.com