Rigaku Corporation is a global leader in X-ray diffraction and fluorescence analytical equipment, and is expanding its representation in the market of material characterization and structure analysis. The strong growth of our business in Europe, Middle East and Africa (the EMEA region, including Commonwealth of Independent States) drives high demand for management of technical support and customer training.
DEPARTMENT: Rigaku Europe SE, Service
LOCATION: Neu-Isenburg, Germany
POSITION: Service Manager
The Service Manager will organize all service activities to our customers, including complex new installations, preventive and corrective maintenance at existing installs and be responsible for development of the service contract business. The Service Manager will ensure continuous training of engineers and organize customer application training. Experience in B2B services is highly appreciated but entrepreneur customer focus is more important. The ultimate customer satisfaction will drive everyday activities.
ROLE / RESPONSIBILITIES
- In this role, you will be managing a team of customer service engineers who provide customer support to our customers.
- Your team of engineers will be home-based, and you will have some administrative support in the office in Neu-Isenburg
- You will also need to ensure a lean implementation of our ERP and CRM tool and an efficient transition from old to new.
- We count on you to set up a highly effective, robust customer service team with a positive, future-focused, and constructive mindset and hand-in-hand collaboration with our sales team
QUALIFICATIONS / EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- You have a higher education degree and 2 to 3 years leadership and people management experience
- You have interpersonal and communication skills required for such position
- You have previous experience in implementing change management effectively, helping the team making the transition from a local to a global customer service organization
- You are fluent in English and German; any additional languages are considered advantageous
- Nothing makes you happier than a happy customer. Even if you cannot always provide the ultimate solution in time, you will continue to strive for it
- You keep a cool head in critical situations, with many balls in the air, and your communication stays calm, polite and positive internally and externally
- You foster a positive team environment and constructive cooperation within the company
WHAT WE OFFER
- An interesting and challenging position in a growing enthusiastic international team
- A diverse and important job in a key department within the company
- You get the opportunity to shape a team and make it future proof
- You will have room for development, and we will enable you to work in close collaboration with all other departments
- A fun and intellectually stimulating work environment
- Room for further career development within the company
- A solid remuneration package in line with your profile and experience
Please send your job application to RESE-Jobs@rigaku.com