Rigaku Innovative Technologies Inc - Auburn Hills, MI
Rigaku Innovative Technologies (RIT), a subsidiary of Rigaku Corporation, a global supplier of innovative analytical instruments for cutting-edge applications in biotechnology, is currently looking for an experienced Business Coordinator. The Business Coordinator will assist our sales and marketing Vice President in driving activities to expand business while maintaining a consistent image. Communicate with internal and external customers to learn their needs, coordinate the quoting process, communicate and follow-up on quotes and jobs, maintain relationships with existing outside clients and address their needs, and complete a range of administrative duties. Work within a technical team environment, build documents to support business growth, including proposals, presentations, market studies and coordinating marketing document creation.
- Establish and maintain effective relationships primarily with internal customers via email, phone, and in-person.
- Coordinate and arrange client events, meetings, and appointments.
- Write and distribute agendas, proposals, and briefing documents for internal and external meetings.
- Coordinate cost estimates and quote builds, create and maintain quote logs and maintain consistency in price communications with clients.
- Track submitted quotes and proposals and provide feedback to management.
- Support tradeshow and conference preparation towards business growth goals, including assuring booth signage is up to date.
- Maintain internal and external digital communications with pertinent information, including internal information boards, external website and social media outlets.
- Create technical documents detailing product features, performance, and how products are used.
- Provide effective administrative support.
- 5+ years of business and / or sales experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and manage workload.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong networking skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical field preferred but not required.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.