Rigaku Innovative Technologies. (RIT), a subsidiary of Rigaku Corporation, a global supplier of innovative analytical instruments for cutting-edge applications in biotechnology, is hiring for a Deposition Manufacturing Technician to assist with product support and equipment maintenance.
- Support production and development of coatings using multiple vacuum deposition tools in a cleanroom environment.
- Operation and maintenance of vacuum deposition systems and ancillary equipment.
- Assist in equipment modification and tooling installation.
- Execution of preventive maintenance and Troubleshooting activities.
- Work as part of a team that executes daily run sheets provided by coating engineers.
- Substrate preparation and product cutting.
- Following Contamination Control Protocols associated with clean room operation.
- Utilization of Syteline ERP and other Microsoft databases.
- Strong attention to detail and quality oriented.
- Previous experience with vacuum chambers a plus.
- Familiarity with micrometers, calipers, and other measurement equipment.
- Prior experience using PC-based control or measurement software systems.
- Customer focused, team player, flexible and adaptable.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to learn new equipment and processes quickly.
- Ability to frequently lift up to 35 pounds and occasionally up to 75 pounds.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Ability to stand while performing duties and monitoring chambers up to 75% of the time.
- Ability to use/wear required PPE and work in a clean room environment.
- High School Diploma or GED
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.