DIVISION: Rigaku Innovative Technologies, Inc.
DEPARTMENT: Manufacturing, Coatings
POSITION: Deposition Technician
REPORTS TO: Deposition Lead Technician
We are searching for candidates to fill an open position in our Deposition Manufacturing Team. The ideal candidate will have good mechanical and computer skills, a desire to learn and grow, and the ability to work as part of a dynamic team manufacturing X-ray optical systems.
Duties include the following:
- Support Production and Development of coatings using multiple vacuum deposition tools in a cleanroom environment.
- Operation & Maintenance of Vacuum deposition systems and ancillary equipment
- Assist in equipment modification and Tooling Installation
- Execution of preventive maintenance and Troubleshooting activities
- Work as part of a team that executes Daily Run sheets provided by Coatings Engineers
- Substrate Preparation and Product cutting
- Following Contamination Control Protocols associated with Clean Room Operation
- Utilization of Syteline ERP and other Microsoft Databases.
- Other duties as assigned by Department Manager
- Strong attention to detail and quality oriented
- Customer focused, team player, flexible and adaptable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new equipment and processes quickly
- High School Diploma or GED acceptable
- Previous experience with vacuum chambers a plus
- Familiarity with micrometers, calipers and other measurement equipment
- Prior experience using PC-based control or measurement software systems
- Excellent vision
- Ability to lift 35 pounds frequently and up to 75 pounds occasionally
- Ability to climb ladders
- Ability to enter product parameters into PC based control systems
- Ability to stand while performing duties and monitoring chambers – up to 75% of the time
- Ability to use/wear required PPE
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.
To apply for this position please click here