- Experience with coating, vacuum equipment and clean room operation is especially desirable.
- Strong electrical and mechanical repair skills, problem diagnosis
- Some machining skills i.e. Bridgeport
- Computer coding skills (such as Access, PLC and Opto)
- Minimum Associates degree in a technical discipline. EE tech, Army 15N.
- Conduct preventive maintenance for equipment, such as vacuum sputtering deposition systems, chillers, heat exchangers, various types of wet and dry pumps, control systems, and utility services.
- Participate in installing and setting up new equipment.
- Participate and interact in troubleshooting on equipment related process problems.
- Perform inspections for abnormal conditions and any safety issues, including alarms, leakage, component failures, and equipment deterioration. Provide regular maintenance work for critical subsystems such as:
- Pumps – Rebuild and maintenance, including mechanical seal centrifugal, diaphragm, cryo, turbo.
- Motors – Rebuild including bearing, shaft, and seals, 480v 3-phase wiring, variable frequency drives.
- Valves – Diaphragm, solenoid, pinch, and disk.
- Controls – Installation and setup of meters and sensors. Calibration of meters and sensors communications to PLC Variable frequency drives. Calibrations of sensors including flows (paddlewheel, ultrasonic), pressure.
- Plumbing – PVC, CPVC, PFA, copper pipe and SS tubing.
- Establish and maintain records for equipment failure, associated maintenance, and other actions.
- Trouble shooting – Capable of using FMEA to take a logical approach at problem solving to diagnose the correct repair and eliminate the probable failure.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.