Rigaku Innovative Technologies Inc - Auburn Hills, MI
Rigaku Innovative Technologies, Inc. (RIT), a subsidiary of Rigaku Americas Holding, is seeking a Deposition Vacuum System Engineer to assist with installations/inspections of equipment and diagnostics.
- Manage and conduct preventive maintenance for equipment, such as vacuum sputtering deposition systems, chillers, heat exchangers, various types of wet and dry pumps, control systems, and utility services.
- Participate in installing and setting up new equipment.
- Participate and interact in troubleshooting on equipment related process problems.
- Perform inspections for abnormal conditions and any safety issues, including alarms, leakage, component failures, and equipment deterioration. Provide regular maintenance work for critical subsystems such as:
- Pumps – Rebuild and maintenance, including mechanical seal centrifugal, diaphragm, cryo, turbo.
- Motors – Rebuild including bearing, shaft, and seals, 480v 3-phase wiring, variable frequency drives.
- Valves – Diaphragm, solenoid, pinch, and disk.
- Controls – Installation and setup of meters and sensors. Calibration of meters and sensors communications to PLC Variable frequency drives. Calibration of sensors including flows (paddlewheel, ultrasonic), pressure.
- Plumbing – PVC, CPVC, PFA, copper pipe and SS tubing.
- Establish and maintain records for equipment failure, associated maintenance, and other actions.
- Trouble shooting – Capable of using FMEA to take a logical approach at problem solving to diagnose the correct repair and eliminate the probable failure.
- Experience with coating, vacuum equipment and clean room operation is especially desirable.
- Strong electrical and mechanical repair skills, problem diagnosis.
- Some machine skills (i.e., Bridgeport).
- Computer coding skills (such as Access, PLC and Opto).
- Minimum, associate degree in a technical discipline.
- Must be able to bend, squat, stoop, kneel, and perform lifting.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Prolonged periods sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.