DIVISION: Rigaku Innovative Technologies, Inc.
POSITION: Facilities/Warehouse Technician
LOCATION: Auburn Hills, MI
Rigaku Innovative Technologies, Inc. has an opening for a Facilities/Warehouse Technician position. This position will fill an open position on our Materials and Facilities Teams. The ideal candidate will have good communication & computer skills, a desire to learn and grow, and the ability to work as part of a dynamic team at a global supplier of high‐performance optics.
- High School Diploma or GED acceptable
- Previous warehouse experience a plus
- Prior experience working within an ERP system
- Operates forklift as needed to transport large items, unload or load orders
- Strong attention to detail and quality oriented
- Customer focused, team player, flexible and adaptable
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to learn new processes quickly
- Shipping Support in our Auburn Hills Manufacturing Facility
- Prepares, Packages and ships outgoing products
- Assists in crating, packing & shipping as needed
- Expertly packages individual products per protocols and customer expectations for safe and timely delivery
- Assist in Receiving and inventory storage activities as needed
- Assist in Preventive Maintenance & support of Facility Infrastructure
- Maintain Facility Interior: Janitorial support, paint, repair etc.
- Ability to do minor electrical work: change lightbulbs, switches, ballasts
- Cleaning of process labs & clean rooms
- Assist in Troubleshooting on Facility equipment
- Other duties as assigned by department manager
- Maintain list of supplier contacts needed in case of emergency (in backup capacity)
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.