DIVISION: Rigaku Innovative Technologies, Inc.
POSITION: Instrumentation Scientist
Rigaku Innovative Technologies is seeking an Instrumentation Scientist.
- Provide innovative solutions in developing new products and new technologies, especially products and technologies related to x-ray optics and x-ray instruments.
- Manage development projects, including working with other departments, especially Coating Department and Engineering Department.
- Support Sales and Marketing department by providing technical supports to sales activities and marketing activities.
- Provide technical support to production activities.
- Education: Ph.D. in physics, applied physics, material, or the fields with emphasis in physical science and engineering.
- Good understanding to the theory of x-ray diffraction and x-ray fluorescence.
- Good understanding to opto-mechanical design. The knowledge related to the design of x-ray optics and instruments is a plus.
- Good knowledge in traditional optical technologies.
- Strong modeling capability, both establishing physical models and mathematical models.
- Strong hands-on capability and experience.
- Knowledge and experience in device/instrument development. Knowledge and experience in the development of x-ray optics are desirable. Should be able to demonstrate the past successes in the development of devices/instruments.
- Principle driven, attention to details, result oriented, strong work ethic, adequate English for fluent communication.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.