Serve as a technical project lead for activities of depositing multilayer structures for Extreme Ultraviolet Lithography (EUVL) and X-Ray optics, conducting research and development projects in thin film deposition and related technologies.
- Prior experience with measurement test equipment in a quality assurance environment
- Good handling skills with precision components, precision / fragile assemblies
- Previous Quality Control background a plus
- High School Diploma or GED acceptable
- Support Production, custom and R&D activities related to Q. C. Test & Measure and Standard Product preparations within the Manufacturing and Coating Groups.
- Data entry & logging of Optical assemblies & Multi-layers into Q.C. test prior to evaluations.
- Load optics into test equipment and initiate computer-operated test cycles to evaluate each unique optic.
- Use computer-generated test results to accept or reject optics, coordinate with Technicians, Engineers & Scientists to validate acceptance.
- Data and record keeping for proper product traceability.
- Support cutting, cleaning & packaging of standard optics into finished goods
- Assist with product peel testing and annealing experiments.
- Assist in inventory control data entry for products & materials.
- Support shipping and receiving activity as back up resource
- Housekeeping support for lab as needed and other duties as assigned by department Manager.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.