Rigaku Innovative Technologies Inc - Auburn Hills, MI
Rigaku Innovative Technologies (RIT), a subsidiary of Rigaku Corporation, a global supplier of innovative analytical instruments for cutting-edge applications in biotechnology, is currently looking for an experienced Quality Control Engineer. The Quality Control Engineer is responsible for audit walks, documentation control, and assisting manufacturing & service with quality issues, ensuring processes are followed and monitoring those processes for suggested further improvements. Also responsible for maintaining syteline & quartz databases and executing requested improvements.
• Implementing quality standards.
• Implementing quality control systems.
• Monitoring and analyzing quality performance.
• Auditing equipment, processes, and products to ensure quality specifications are met.
• Collaborating with operations managers to implement controls and improvements.
• Auditing workflows, processes, and policies ensuring compliance with ISO regulations.
• Investigating and troubleshooting product or production issues.
• Lead corrective actions, solutions, and improvements.
• Managing inspections (Incoming, Outgoing, In-Process)
• Assisting in supplier development
• Customer communication
• 5+ years of experience in quality engineering, quality lab, or a similar role
• Experience using CMM machines and/or writing CMM programs is a plus.
• Experience using Syteline ERP is a plus
• Experience using QA software tools and processes
• Knowledge and experience in ISO certification process.
• Excellent project management skills
• Strong Analytical skills
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.