Rigaku is seeking a West Coast Regional Account Manager (US), Single Crystal. The ideal candidate will currently reside in the Western US.
- Effectively communicate the value of Rigaku Single Crystal instruments and technology.
- Understand the needs of prospective customers in order to qualify their instrumentation requirements.
- Routinely meeting existing and prospective customers in person and virtually.
- Arranging and hosting prospective customer visits to Rigaku offices for product demonstrations. Demonstrations will be given by dedicated applications scientists.
- Guiding and supporting customers through the grant application, evaluation and procurement processes.
- Preparing tender responses.
- Negotiating final terms (price, warranty, delivery, conditions, etc) of a contract.
- Meeting sales targets and growing sales by prospecting for new customers, capturing competitors’ customers, and retaining Rigaku customers.
- Computer literacy is required with use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint programs as well as the Salesforce.com customer relationship management database.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed is a requirement.
- An outgoing personality with a positive attitude and a strong work ethic are desired.
- X-ray or electron diffraction experience required, ideally single crystal.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, preparation and presentation skills.
- Sales experience preferred but not essential.
- Scientific degree minimum, PhD ideally.
- Travel of 50% or more of the time is required within the territory on a consistent basis in addition to domestic travel outside of territory for trade shows, conferences, sales meetings, and hosting customer visits to headquarters.
Compensation will consist of both salary and performance based incentive programs commensurate with experience.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.