DIVISION: Rigaku Oxford Diffraction
POSITION: Product Manager – MicroED/3DED
LOCATION: Rigaku Europe SE, Frankfurt, Germany
- Electron diffraction experience required.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, preparation and presentation skills.
- PhD minimum.
- Understand and represent customer needs.
- Work with hardware and software R&D teams globally.
- Monitor the market and develop competitive analyses.
- Define and manage the marketing plan.
- Prioritize product features and capabilities.
- Develop positioning and messaging to differentiate products in the market.
- Train and support the sales and application groups.
- Develop the collateral and sales tools that support the selling process.
- Demonstrate our instruments and software.
- Be an expert on the market and identify future needs.
- Must be willing and able to travel without restriction within Europe and internationally.
- Up to 30% travel.
Compensation will consist of both salary and performance-based incentive programs commensurate with experience.
Covering letter and CV should be sent with subject: Product Manager – MicroED/3DED