DIVISION: Rigaku Oxford Diffraction
POSITION: Regional Sales Manager (Europe), Single Crystal.
LOCATION: Europe, potentially home based.
- X-ray or electron diffraction experience required, ideally single crystal.
- Exceptional written, verbal, interpersonal, preparation and presentation skills.
- Sales experience preferred but not essential.
- Scientific degree minimum, PhD ideally.
- Effectively communicate the value of Rigaku single crystal instruments and technology.
- Understand the needs of prospective customers in order to qualify their instrumentation requirements.
- Routinely meet existing and prospective customers in person and virtually.
- Arrange and host prospective customer visits to Rigaku offices for product demonstrations. Demonstrations will be given by dedicated applications scientists.
- Support customers through the grant application, evaluation and procurement processes.
- Prepare tender responses.
- Negotiate final terms (price, warranty, delivery, conditions, etc.) of a contract.
- Meet sales targets and grow sales by prospecting for new customers, capturing competitors’ customers, and retaining Rigaku customers.
- Effective use of our CRM software package, Salesforce.com.
- Must be willing and able to travel without restriction within Europe. Up to 50% travel.
- Potentially a home-based position depending on location.
Compensation will consist of both salary and performance-based incentive programs commensurate with experience.
Covering letter and CV should be sent with subject: Regional Sales Manager (Europe), Single Crystal to firstname.lastname@example.org