DIVISION: Rigaku Oxford Diffraction
POSITION: Regional Sales Manager (Europe), Single Crystal.
LOCATION: UK, home based.
- Effectively communicate the value of Rigaku single crystal instruments and technology
- Understand the needs of prospective customers in order to qualify their instrumentation requirement
- Routinely meet existing and prospective customers in person and virtually
- Arrange and host prospective customer visits to Rigaku offices for product demonstrations Demonstrations will be given by dedicated applications scientists
- Support customers through the grant application, evaluation and procurement processes
- Prepare tender responses
- Negotiate final terms (price, warranty, delivery, conditions, etc.) of a contract
- Meet sales targets and grow sales by prospecting for new customers, capturing competitors’ customers, and retaining Rigaku customers
- Effective use of our CRM software package, Salesforce.com
- Up to 50% travel activities within Europe
- X-ray or electron diffraction experience required, ideally single crystal
- Exceptional organisational, written, verbal, interpersonal, preparation and presentation skills
- Sales experience preferred but not essential
- Scientific degree minimum, PhD ideally
- Willing and able to travel without restriction within Europe
What we offer:
- Working at the intersection point of academia and industry, always staying in touch with the latest developments in a wide variety of scientific fields and offering state-of-the-art solutions for cutting-edge research.
- Becoming a member of a passionate and experienced team of scientists at Rigaku Europe and worldwide, closely working together to provide an optimal customer experience and push product development forward.
- A unique opportunity to join our company during the exciting stage of the introduction of a new high-end, one-of-a-kind product.
- Flexible working agreements, including hybrid work. Placement at other sites than Frankfurt (specifically in the UK) can be discussed.
- An attractive compensation.
Founded in 1951, Rigaku has been at the forefront of analytical and industrial instrumentation technology. Today, with hundreds of major innovations to their credit, the Rigaku group of companies are world leaders in the fields of X-ray and electron diffraction, thin film analysis, X-ray fluorescence spectrometry, small angle X-ray scattering, protein and small molecule X-ray crystallography, Raman spectroscopy, X-ray optics, semiconductor metrology, X-ray sources, computed tomography, non destructive testing, and thermal analysis. Since the company’s inception, we have continued to develop and grow alongside our customers, always mindful of our mission: to contribute to the enhancement of humanity through scientific and technological development. All of us believe at the work we do today will make the world a better place for the generations that follow, and we give our sincere thanks to our customers for letting us pursue that mission.
Covering letter and CV should be sent with subject: Regional Sales Manager (Europe), Single Crystal to: RESE-Jobs@rigaku.com
For additional information, please contact us at the same e-mail address.