DIVISION: Rigaku Reagents
POSITION: Production Associate I
- Responsible for following all established quality control procedures and laboratory safety measures.
- Preparation of product packaging, such as creating product labels, applying labels to tubes, boxes, and bottles according to established laboratory procedures.
- Preparation of chemical solutions: calculating, weighting, mixing, pH measurement, packaging of solutions according to established laboratory procedures.
- Preparation of “block” products using robotic equipment; trouble-shooting equipment problems and solving manufacturing problems associated with automated equipment
- Cleaning and sterilization of labware.
- Assist with new procedures development, product development, inventory, equipment calibration, and other laboratory tasks as requested
- Be alert and creative in offering solutions to everyday problems encountered during the production process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology or related field
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Preferred – knowledge of biochemical production, quality assurance, and other general laboratory procedures
- Must be able to stand and walk in a laboratory for up to 4 hours at a time
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.