Rigaku Reagents is a leading provider of protein science solutions. We develop and supply reagent kits, stock solutions and accessories for protein research. Rigaku Reagents provides a unique working environment for those dedicated to quality science performed in a collaborative environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Biology or related field
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Preferred – knowledge of biochemical production, quality assurance, and other general laboratory procedures
- Must be able to stand and walk in a laboratory for up to 4 hours at a time
- Monitor and maintain proper safety requirements.
- Provide training to the staff on relevant health and safety requirements to ensure that all staff are trained in accordance with regulations.
- Maintain inventory of lab supplies and routine ordering of materials.
- Scheduling of duties. Place Production Associates in job assignments to meet production demand.
- Work with General Manager to prioritize workload and capacity.
- Monitor and maintain the quality to ensure the products meet the required standards.
- Maintain lab records.
- Schedule necessary maintenance on lab equipment.
- Develop, update, and maintain SOPs for lab.
- Actively identify and initiate process improvements to positively impact financial viability, service and product quality and customer satisfaction.
- Resolve problems concerning quality, workflow, and business demands.
- Preparation of chemical solutions: calculating, weighting, mixing, pH measurement, packaging of solutions according to established laboratory procedures.
- Preparation of “block” products using robotic equipment; trouble‐shooting equipment problems and solving manufacturing problems associated with automated equipment
- Cleaning and sterilization of labware.
Must be able to meet minimum qualifications to apply.
Rigaku offers a rewarding work environment and excellent benefits. All applicants are kept in strict confidence. Benefits package including Health, Dental, Vision, STD, LTD, Life insurance, section 125 flexible spending accounts, 401(k) plan and more. Rigaku is an EEO/AA Employer Disabled/Veteran. Applicants must be able to prove they can legally work in the US.