EUV replicated optics
- Optical surface material: Au, Ni, Ru, Mo, etc…
- Most advanced replication technology
- Spectral range: EUV (60 – 200 eV)
- Soft X-ray (200 – 2000 eV)
- Hard X-ray (2000 – 10000 eV)
- Optical shape: elliptical, parabolic and other aspherical shapes available upon request
- Typical surface roughness: Ra ≈ 0.3 – 2 nm
- Typical dimensions: Diameter (D): 5 – 250 mm
- Length (L): 10 – 130 mm
Higher performance through better layer coatings
Au vs. Ru, up to 2x higher reflectivity using ruthenium layer
Replicated optics for EUV and X-ray radiation
Custom designed optics of various shapes for EUV and X-ray facilities and laboratory sources
RITE manufactures and sells Total Reflection X-ray optics. Total Reflection X-ray Optics are specially designed to satisfy both the evolving EUV/XUV industry and the more established Hard and Soft X-ray applications.
RITE has mastered a unique manufacturing technology called replication. This manufacturing technique enables the production of X-ray optics with unique optical features such as low weight, high surface precision (low slope error) and extremely low micro-roughness. Another interesting attribute of Total Reflection Optics is the use of various metallic layers as coatings. The most commonly used materials are Ni, Au, Mo and Ru.