How can the CQL Gen-ID benefit your response toolkit?
- Automatic mixture analysis of up to five components
- Identify bulk and trace levels of an unknown substance
- Automatic precursor monitoring
- Add pictorial evidence using on-board camera
- Adjustable focal position to accommodate sampling through different packaging
- Integrated fleet management capability
New Handheld 1064 nm Raman Analyzer
Optimum in-field analysis of general chemical threats
The Rigaku CQL Gen-ID provides advanced analytical chemical identification of more common threat found at the border, or in clandestine or crime laboratories. The CQL Gen-ID provides a cost-effective solution for departments looking for targeted chemical threat analysis, such as narcotics, explosives, household chemicals, precursors, and more.
Part of the U.S. DoD JPEO DR SKO Program
The DR SKO System Modernization program deploys new and improved kits of technology to Department of Defense (DoD) locations around the world for characterization of suspected chemical, biological, radiological, and nuclear (CBRN) hazards.