How can the CQL Gen-ID benefit your response toolkit?
- Automatic mixture analysis of up to five components
- Identify bulk and trace levels of an unknown substance
- Automatic precursor monitoring
- Add pictorial evidence using on-board camera
- Adjustable focal position to accommodate sampling through different packaging
- Integrated fleet management capability
New Handheld 1064 nm Raman Analyzer
Optimum in-field analysis of general chemical threats
The Rigaku CQL Gen-ID provides advanced analytical chemical identification of more common threat found at the border, or in clandestine or crime laboratories. The CQL Gen-ID provides a cost-effective solution for departments looking for targeted chemical threat analysis, such as narcotics, explosives, household chemicals, precursors, and more.