- Direct measurement without sample preparation
- Established method: ASTM D-2622
- Very low limit-of-detection (LLD): 0.26 ppm
- Wide analysis range (LOQ): 0.78 ppm to 4 wt%
- Standard deviation of 0.18 ppm at 10 ppm
- Fast measurement time: 300 seconds
- High throughput: 6-position autosampler
- No combustible gases required
- Built-in computer, keypad, and display
- Extremely low maintenance
Wavelength dispersive X-ray fluorescence sulfur (S) analyzer
Measure ultra-low sulfur in petroleum fuels (ULSD)
Specifically designed for rapid batch testing of low and ultra-low sulfur diesel (ULSD) and gasoline fuel samples, the compact benchtop Mini-Z Sulfur analyzer is designed for easy use by non-technical personnel. Whether at petroleum pipeline terminals, refineries, or testing laboratories, the robust design is hardened for industrial use with minimal maintenance.
Sulfur analysis without gas using regular power
With many advantages over competing products and technologies, the Mini-Z Sulfur analyzer delivers an unmatched lower limit-of detection, a wide analysis range, and the best repeatability in the industry. It does not require combustible gases and runs on standard 110 VAC (USA) wall power (other voltages and frequencies are supported too).
ASTM D-2622, ISO 20884 and JIS K 2541-7 compliance
The Mini-Z Sulfur analyzer, with a range of 0.26 ppm up to 4 wt%, complies with the most popular international standards for low sulfur measurements, including ASTM D-2622, ISO 20884 and JIS K 2541-7.