- Assisted measurement and analysis support: ZSX Guidance
- Automated analysis settings features enhanced third-generation SQX analysis software
- ZSX Guidance software
- Built-in XRF expertise handles sophisticated settings. Available application packages enable turn-key operations.
- Intuitive software programmable for everyday analysis using sample trays
- Sample ID settings for each tray (facilitates easy copy-and-paste for efficient measurement setup).
- Improved accuracy of liquid sample analysis
- Correction of geometry effect caused by geometry of liquid sample cups.
- High-speed, high-precision measurements
- Efficiency of the new drive sequence decreases instrument overhead time
- Unique functionality
- The tube-below optics enables convenient functionality, including new sample film corrections.
In addition to the application notes listed below, these new documents are available for request:
- Standardless FP Analysis of Plant, Animal and Food Samples Applying Correction by Scattering Line
- Lead Analysis in Gasoline — ASTM D5059-14 — Using WDXRF ZSX Primus IVi
- Analysis of S, Fe, Ni and V in Residual Oil According to IP610/13
- Lubricating Oil Analysis by WDXRF According to ASTM D6443-14
- Sulfur Analysis in Petroleum Products by WDXRF According to ASTM D2622-16
- Analysis of Low Concentration Sulfur in Petroleum-based Fuels by WDXRF According to ASTM D2622-16
- Sulfur Analysis in Crude Oil and High-Sulfur Fuels by WDXRF According to ASTM D2622-16
Tube-below sequential wavelength dispersive X-Ray fluorescence spectrometer
Uncompromised X-ray analysis of liquids, alloys, and plated metals
The tube-below high-performance model enables uncompromised analysis of samples such as liquids, alloys, and plated metals. Providing superior performance with the flexibility for analyzing the most complex samples, the ZSX Primus IV𝒾 WDXRF spectrometer features a 30 micron Be tube window, the thinnest standard tube window in the industry, for exceptional light element (low-Z) detection limits.
Vacuum (partition) system for analyzing liquids
Because the spectrometer chamber is always under vacuum, the change from vacuum atmosphere to helium atmosphere is completed in less than two minutes. Furthermore, the consumption of helium gas is significantly reduced compared to models where the spectrometer chamber must also be purged.
Improved mechanics minimize the analysis dead time. For example, a 16-element sequential quantitative measurement time improved from 348 seconds to 287 seconds, representing an 18% increase in efficiency.
D-MCA high-speed analysis
The Digital Multi-Channel Analyzer (D-MCA) system facilitates high-speed digital processing for high count rates for improved analytical precision and increased throughput speeds.
Optical system not easily impacted by sample surface height variations
An uneven sample surface causes variations in the distance between the sample and the X-ray tube. These differences can lead to changes in the X-ray intensity. Rigaku optical systems enable suppression of X-ray intensity changes caused by variation in distance. This enables accurate analysis by minimizing the impact of shape differences from fusion molds used in glass bead formulation and the impact of uneven sample surfaces during pressing of powder samples.
Equipped with a high-resolution camera that allows the user to zoom in on small features for proper identification and analysis. Enables accurate analysis by eliminating differences in sensitivity caused by measurement placement. Superior design uses the hot-spot of the tube to maximize intensity/sensitivity.
Refined SQX analysis
SQX analysis is standardless FP analysis software for calculation of accurate elemental composition. Now easier to use than ever.
Automated center wire cleaning mechanism
The F-PC detector center wire gradually becomes contaminated by proportional counter quench gas, which diminishes resolution. The center wire cleaning mechanism enables restoration of performance by eliminating center wire contamination by means of electrical heating, with no need to shut off the power source or to open the cabinet.
Application NotesThe following application notes are relevant to this product
Learn more about our products at these events
|Booth number||Date||Location||Event website|
|E-MRS Spring Meeting & Exhibit 2023||-||Strasbourg, France||Website|
|Canadian Chemistry Conference and Exhibition (CSC 2023)||-||Vancouver, BC, Canada||Website|
|ICDD X-ray Powder Diffraction Clinic||-||Newtown Square, PA||Website|
|The ACA Summer Course for Chemical Crystallography||-||Evanston, IL||Website|
|2023 Semiconductor Forum||-||Hybrid - Frankfurt, Germany and online||Register|
|American Crystallography Association (ACA 2023)||-||Baltimore, MD||Website|
|Microscopy & Microanalysis 2023||-||Minneapolis, MN||Website|
|Denver X-ray Conference (DXC 2023)||-||Lombard, IL||Website|
|American Chemical Society (ACS Fall 2023)||-||San Francisco, CA||Website|
|International Union of Crystallography (IUCr 2023)||-||Melbourne, Australia||Website|
|The International Meeting for Applied Geoscience & Energy (Image 2023)||-||Houston, TX||Website|
|Rigaku European Single-Crystal Users’ Meeting||-||Warwick University, UK||Learn more|
|The Battery Show North America 2023||-||Novi, MI||Website|
|International Conference On Silicon Carbide and Related Materials (ICSCRM 2023)||-||Sorrento, Italy||Website|
|Materials Science & Technology (MS&T 2023)||-||Columbus, OH||Website|
|Gulf Coast Conference (GCC 2023)||-||Galveston, TX||Website|
|Geological Society of America 2023||-||Pittsburgh, PA||Website|
|AAPS 2023 PHARMSCI 360||-||Orlando, FL||Website|
|SERMACS 2023||-||Durham, NC||Website|
|Rayons X et Matière 2023||-||Bordeaux, France||Website|
|Materials Research Society (MRS2023)||-||Boston, MA||Website|