Simultaneous collection of XRD and DSC data eliminates the uncertainty of separate measurements. With the addition of a humidity generator, the XRD-DSC system provides the ability to study crystalline-amorphous and amorphous-amorphous changes at constant temperature and variable humidity or variable humidity at constant temperature.
- Enables simultaneous characterization of dehydration, polymorphic phase transitions, melting, crystallization, and decomposition of geological samples
- Distinguishes exothermic and endothermic reactions and provides their enthalpies and temperatures
- Probes the effects of temperature history and heat treatment on structural and thermal properties
- Requires only milligrams of sample
- Humidity attachment for hydration studies