- Detection over a mass range from hydrogen to m/z 410 with high sensitivity
- Detection of unexpectedly evolved gas with high sensitivity
- Available with two ionizations: electron ionization (EI) and photoionization (PI)
- Integrated model of STA and MS coupled with the skimmer-type interface
- User-friendly software: simple measurement controlled by a single software and versatile analysis with 3D presentation of MS
- Measuring temperature range
- Standard model : Ambient to 1000°C
- High-temperature model : Ambient to 1500°C
Simultaneous thermal analysis and mass spectrometry
Measures the evolved gases associated with weight changes and endothermic or exothermic reaction
Thermo Mass Photo is a simultaneous instrument composed of STA coupled with mass spectrometry (MS) using a skimmer-type interface.
It is equipped with 2 different modes, namely electron ionization (EI) and soft ionization by photoionization (PI), which are available with just one-click on the software, suitable for qualitative analysis of evolved gases.
- Skimmer-type interface
Since it adopts the skimmer type interface which is composed of a double orifice structure based on the jet separator principle, we have achieved a more compact design than the conventional capillary method.
- Photo Ionization (PI）
The soft ionization method using VUV (vacuum ultraviolet) lamp enables ionization of molecular ions suppressing fragmentation. Through this, we can confirm the molecular ions (parent ions) in a fragment-free spectrum.
Since the conventional electron ionization is installed, by comparing the EI and PI results, we can obtain a more detailed evolved gas analysis result.
|Thermo Mass Photo
|Simultaneous thermal analysis (STA) and mass spectrometry (MS)
|TG provides information on the weight changes derived from reactions such as dehydration, evaporation, sublimation, desorption, decomposition, adsorption, oxidation, while DTA provides temperature information associated with endo- or exothermic reactions.
|Horizontal differential thermogravimetric-differential thermal analyzer (TG-DTA) w/ evolved gas analysis
|Horizontal differential triple-coil balance system automatically cancels various fluctuations causing TG drift resulting to a more accurate measurement.
|870 (W) x 576 (H) x 547 (D) (mm)
|Mass (core unit)
|1Ø, 200V 50/60Hz 10A